New customer in the U.S.A.September 26, 2017
D’MOTO -TEXAS choose Interactive SParesNovember 22, 2017
We are proud to announce that FANTIC has chosen Interactive SPares
to build its own service and spare parts portal
. Through the portal, distributors and resellers will be able to manage warranty interventions
and spare parts orders.
is an Italian manufacturer of motorcycles
. The company began in 1968, manufacturing and exporting enduro motorcycles, mini-bikes and go-karts. Today they continue in the same genre, though the names have changed to dual-sport and motard (supermoto). Fantic launched in 2015 also new models of electric bikes
, the Fat Bike.
One of the main priorities for FANTIC was to synchronize data from company software
with the contents of the Interactive Spares database. It was also necessary to create a tailor-made section dedicated to the warranty activation
and the request for interventions under guarantee. To do this, a proximity database
was created, in which both the applications read and write the exchange data.
Thanks to this personalisation, the portal for technical assistance
becomes, to all intents and purposes, an online extension of the company software, adding functions and controls that speed up the fulfilment of spare parts orders and the exchange of documents with dealers. The main functions of this personalisation are:
- Management of requests for the activation of frames by dealers, with management of attached documents. Every activation request activates an automated workflow that provides for sending emails, tracking communication with the dealer and reviewing/validating the request.
- Management of requests for intervention under guarantee. Every intervention request activates an automated workflow that provides for sending emails, tracking communication with the dealer and reviewing/validating the request.
- Synchronization of warehouse stock availability
- Synchronization of spare part descriptions
- Synchronization of prices
- Synchronization of orders and activation requests
- Synchronization of customer details
Implementation of the optional MultiBrand
form has made it possible to channel customers and spare parts catalogues on the various benchmark portals (FANTIC MOTOR, MASH ITALIA and FANTIC E- BIKES).