Data Controller and contact details
Interactive Spares is a trademark of Emmebistudio s.a.s..
Emmebistudio, headquartered at Via Macero Sauli 58, 47122 Forlì (FC), Italy, will collect and process your personal data in connection with the services offered through its traditional channels or via the website interactivespares.com.
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or write to us by post, sending a letter marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer at Emmebistudio, Via Macero Sauli 58, 47122 Forlì (FC), Italy.
To know your rights, please visit the section “Rights of the Data Subject” below.
When does this policy statement apply?
If you visit interactivespares.com, or if you have bought a Emmebistudio service or made contact with our company in any other way (e.g. by telephone to find out more about our products or company), you will find below full details about how we process your personal data.
Purposes and legal basis of the data processing
We will process your personal data:
- in order to fulfil our contractual obligations and, specifically, to allow you to browse and use the services offered on the Website, regardless of whether or not you are a registered user; provide a response to your replies, which may be automated; calculate estimates if requested; fulfil contracts for this sale or purchase of products or the provision of services; provide you with the necessary assistance in relation to services you have bought.
- to use your personal data for marketing and market research purposes, with your consent, or to involve you in other commercial or promotional campaigns in addition to the sending of newsletters (you can always opt out of these campaigns) relating to other products or services offered by Emmebistudio, possibly in partnership with third parties who will never have access to your data without your specific consent. Any promotional communications we send out may include content related to market research. They may be sent by email, social networks or telephone calls.
- in accordance with the legitimate interests of Emmebistudio, to analyse and improve the quality of our services; to guarantee the quality of customer services; to manage the loss and/or destruction of data and unauthorised access; to manage and internally control our activities; to publish on Emmebistudio channels any images or videos realized; to carry out statistical analysis on the use of the services and, if necessary, to exercise our right to take legal action. In accordance with our legitimate interests we may also send you promotional communications about similar services to those you have bought in the past and/or based on profile information you have supplied us with. You may object to the sending of promotional material, at any time;
- to comply with any other obligations deriving from the applicable laws or orders made by the authorities, including accounting and tax obligations, and service warranties.
The provision of personal data is always optional, but if it is not provided it may be impossible for us to proceed with certain operations, such as those required for the fulfilment of the contract or to provide services you have requested.
The data we process
In the context of your use of the Website and/or your written or telephone communications with us, Emmebistudio will process the following data:
- Data you provide us with
We will process some of your personal details, including your name, surname, the contact details you have supplied us with or used to communicate with us, such as your email address, postal address or telephone number, and any other personal information you may have supplied us with (profile information given during registration on the Website). In certain cases we may process your credit card details, but only for the time strictly necessary to complete a payment.
- Data you enter in the application
All the data you enter in the application (catalogues, drawings, codes, descriptions, user data, attachments) will never be shared with anyone. Catalogues will only be shared with clients you create within the application and only you can decide the level of sharing and the management of access credentials.
- Browsing data
During their ordinary course of operation, the IT systems and software procedures required to run this Website will acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects. However, by its very nature, it might allow to identify users through the processing and matching of data held by third parties. This category of data includes the computer IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, as well as the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT system. This data is processed for the purposes of receiving statistical information about the use of the Website and check that it is working correctly. Browsing data may be used to establish liability in the event of any potential computer crimes against the Website.
Period of retention of data
- Your personal data will be stored only for the time needed to complete the purpose for which it was collected, and in any case for no more than 10 (ten) years from the date of termination of the contract or from the last date on which you made contact with Emmebistudio (for example the last time you communicated with us or accessed your reserved area), unless it is essential to keep the data for a longer period of time, in accordance with the applicable laws.
- The data you enter (catalogues, drawings, codes, descriptions, user data, attachments) will be kept only and exclusively for the duration of your subscription to the service or demo period. At the end of the duration of the subscription or demo period, in the absence of an explicit request for renewal of the plan or demo period, the data will be automatically deleted from the main storage and all backups with no possibility of recovery.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to know which personal data is being processed. In particular, you have the right of access, rectification and erasure and the right to portability of data, the right to limit the processing and the right to object to the processing, where the conditions are met. If the data is processed for marketing purposes, or is based on our legitimate interests, you may object to it at any time. For more information about the processing of your personal data, or to exercise your right, you can contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us by ordinary post, sending a letter marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer at Emmebistudio s.a.s., via Macero Sauli 58, 47122 Forlì (FC), Italy.
Below is a brief illustration of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- The right of access enables you to obtain confirmation of whether or not Emmebistudio is processing your personal data and if necessary access that data and the related information;
- The right of rectification allows you to obtain the modification of inaccurate personal details without unjustified delay and, taking into account the purposes of the data processing, to obtain the integration of incomplete data;
- The right to erasure enables you to obtain the erasure of your data without unjustified delay (e.g. when your personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected), subject to the exceptions provided for by the applicable laws (e.g. when the retention of your data is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations applicable to the data controller);
- The right to data portability allows you to receive your personal data, as supplied to Emmebistudio, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable laws, in a structured, commonly used, legible format from an automated device. You may send this data to another data controller provided that this right is permitted under the applicable laws, and except in the case where this could harm the rights and freedoms of others;
- The right to limit the data processing allows you to limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances as provided for by the applicable laws. In such cases Emmebistudio may continue to process your data, but only in certain cases, for example in order to exercise its right of defence and to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- The right to object to data processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable laws, to object to the processing of your personal data unless there are prevailing legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms that would allow Emmebistudio to continue to process the data;
- If there are reasons connected to your specific situation, you may object to the processing of your personal data at any time if it is based on a legitimate interest of Emmebistudio or of a third party. In such cases, Emmebistudio will no longer process the data unless there are other legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing.
- At any time you may complain to the Data Protection Authority if you consider that you have not obtained a satisfactory response from Emmebistudio in relation to your rights or if you consider that they have been violated.